I had an issue after upgrading to windows 10 where the wireless control function “fn” +”f2″ would not work and the wireless adaptor was turned off, whilst Dell say their drivers packages have not been tested on windows 10 you’ll find that the windows drivers are more up to date anyway. BUT the fix for me after trying numerous failed alternatives was the BIOS update which immediately fixed the problem. Resolved Dell 1545 Wi-Fi function not working.
- Microsoft officially ends support for Windows Phone
- FreeBSD Quickstart Guide for Linux® Users
- Best Router 2017: Top 6 Best Wireless Routers for the home, office and gaming | Trusted Reviews
- Best drones 2017: The best drones to buy in the UK | Expert Reviews
- Microsoft is finally killing off the Windows Phone